Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Petz Beach Game



Anybody else as crazy as I am and already starting some holiday gift shopping? I like to get a head start so that I don't feel stressed and agitated near the holidays when I want to relax and soak up the festivities.

I have a great gift idea for the gamers in your life. We recently got to try out the new Petz Beach game for Nintendo 3DS! This is a really fun game for all kids!


The franchise that has sold over 23 million units worldwide is back and more interactive than ever. Petz fans will embark on the ultimate adventure in Petz Beach, where players can care for a variety of dogs, complete quests to expand their village and connect with other Petz owners.

My boys loved the freedom they had in the game to explore so many different things! I love that creativity aspect of the game. There are more than 50 different types of animals in the game from dogs and cats, to dolphins and whales. Because the environment in game changes with the seasons, the adventure lasts all year long!





As players explore the town and meet new neighbors with their pets, the game expands and grows. Helping new friends will expand the village as the game progresses. Through its partnership with Encyclopaedia Britannica, Petz Beach incorporates learning along the way. As kids care for their pets and complete missions, they’ll learn facts about animals, plants and insects!

I loved seeing my boys have fun with this game! 


You can purchase the Petz Beach game on Amazon and get it in time for the holidays. It will make the perfect gift. Also be sure to check out the Petz Countryside game that has the same fun experience in a different environment!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs