Thursday, October 31, 2013

happy halloween!


Happy Halloween from my bunch of ghouls to yours! Candyfest '13 was a doozy. My hot dog, ninja, and minion increased their candy intake this year probably two-fold. Heaven help me. Thank goodness for the ongoing "candy tax" imposed by Mom and Dad.


My big boys with their cousins headed to school this morning. Heaven help those teachers!


My favorite part about Halloween this year was my front porch. All the color made me so happy! I stole the Ikea orange and white polka dot rug idea from cute Jen at Tatertots & Jello, and the wagon full of pumpkins from Miss Sassy herself, Tausha at Sassy Style Redesign. Thanks for the inspiration, ladies! If you don't already follow them on Instagram, you should.





My wreath didn't make it up until about a week before Halloween, but I love the color it adds. I'm thinking of changing it up and using it for Thanksgiving, too. Wouldn't be the first time I was lazy and re-purposed a wreath! Watch for the transformation soon. . . I've got 40 people coming to my house in two days. Yikes!


We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs